Pages

May 25, 2010

Review: The Infamous NYX Round Lipstick

Holaa.. I'm back.. Aha..
Now I'm gonna reviewing the infamous NYX round lipstick.. My favourite lipstick so far..


PROS
- It's cheap! (See,, how cheapwhore I am..)
- They comes in a looooot of shade.. Make you wanna buy all of them..
- Pigmentation is great
- The texture is great too, creamy n easy to blend
- Moist, didn't make my lips dry

CONS
- Staying power is suck.. Huff..
Does anyone know how to make this lipstick stay longer?

This is some swatch of my round lipstick..





I'm soo into this lipstick.. If you ask me which one is my favourite, I thinks it's mars.. Mars give me MLBB look.. And I love it.. Sometimes I mixed some shade to get another look..
I still wanna buy some shades of this.. Some in my wishlist are heredes, lala, fig, indian pink, vitamin, femme, b52, pumpkin pie, etc.. See,, it's cheap n makes you wanna buy all of them.. LOL..

Recomended? Of course yes!
Repurchase? Absolutely..
Rate: 4/5

3 comment:

dsy said...

I've been eyeing on Nyx Round Lipstick.. tapi dasarnya ga suka nyetok make up, jadi berhubung lipstick msh pada panjang2 ga beli2 deeh.. :p
do you usually buy them at the store or pre-order them online?
http://livingdaisy.blogspot.com

I'm Mrs. Right said...

Boleh tuh nyoba ..
btw follow back blog aku yah :)

hanna anindhita said...

wah banyak banget ya koleksi nyx nya? punya ku pada benyek =(
btw salam kenal ya ephong, nice blog,thnx for following mine =)

hannaanindhita.blogspot.com

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com